Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Dubai based Construction Company looking for cost controller for all projects.
Date Posted: 21 - October - 2017
- Candidate should be GRADUATE with 8 + YEARS EXPERIENCE of HIGH RISE BUILDING (Tower), COMMERCIAL BUILDING, VILLAS, SCHOOLS and HOTELS.
- Can Join IMMEDIATELY
- Nationality Preference: Any
- Monitor and control budgets, create / modify controls system, and issue variance reports on monthly basis.
- Follow cost control procedures and code of accounts.
- Perform cost analysis for the assigned activities.
- Maintain, monitor and update the Change Control Registers.
- Issue Monthly Cost Reports
- Perform trend analysis and alert of any deviations from budgets and recommend corrective actions.
- Reconcile all variances between budget, actual costs and revenue to facilitate accurate profit forecast.
- Coordinate with Finance, Planning and Estimation departmenst on posting actual cost and issues related to asset register.
- Controls of assets / material transfer from & to sites / warehouses.
- Prepare detailed engineering and construction project cost reports.
- Maintain engineering and construction cost/budget expenditure.
- Capture / calculate, analyze, report and recommend on project data including schedule, cost / budget, performance risk, quality, and safety.
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org