Job Title: Building Maintenance Engineer
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Seeking an experienced Building Maintenance Engineer with minimum 5 years experience in Building Maintenance Contracting Company.
Date Posted: 26 - August - 2017
- The successful candidate will manage daily operations, meet with maintenance sub-contractors, oversee all Preventive Periodical Maintenance schedules and ensure all Facilities maintenance logs are met and compiled into soft electronic copies.
- Holding a Degree in Electromechanical Engineering or Civil Engineer. The applicant shall have experience on maintenance of MEP and Civil works. One should possess communication skills and excellent spoken English. One should preferably already be located in the UAE.
- Monitor and Control all maintenance activities related to appointed buildings and keep records for the management.
- Develops and maintains maintenance budgets and costs. Notifies management when facility maintenance costs are not following budget detail.
- Develops, reviews and periodically updates maintenance program schedule, maintenance works hours recording and reporting systems to ensure work orders completion within appropriate deadlines.
- Coordinates and be responsible for general periodical maintenance services of any type.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Ability to use computers and the software products typically used by the business unit.
- Prepare and make set up data base for maintenance to all appointed buildings including necessary re-commissioning by third side and to recommend any required schedules.
- Prepare list of proposed maintenance contractors to do the AMC.
- Prepare and supervise maintenance contracts.
- Coordinates and be responsible for implementation of any improvement, modification, and/or rectification works required following the recommendation of the Owner.