Job Title: Call Center Agent
Company: Citifortune International Marketing - Dubai Date Posted: 09 - August - 2017
- Looking for a that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers.
- The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively manipulating customer issues, complaints and inquiries keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner. Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics. Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives. Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise. Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile. Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way. Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level. Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Track record of over-achieving target. Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening. Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Job Type: Full-timeSalary: AED3,000.00 /monthRequired education: Bachelor's Required experience:Call center: 3 yearsRequired language:Arabic
Walk-In: August 10, 2017 between 10 am to 4 pm
August 12, 2017 between 10 am to 4 pm
Address: Citifortune International Headquarters Opposite Al Salam High School Al Nahda Tower 2, 4th Floor, 407 Dubai, Behind NMC Hospital lane. Ph No: 042593767