Job Location: Qatar
Company: We are looking for Engineer – (TETRA) Terminal Provisioning for one of the large conglomerate based in Qatar and has overseas presence.
Date Posted: 30 - July - 2017
- Ideal candidate should have out of box thinking, enthusiastic, self-starter and result driven. TETRA address the professional mobile radio market sectors and are extensively used by key corporate customers (Oil & Gas, Airport, Transport, Industries, Security firms, etc.) for “Operation critical” communication requirements.
- Provides technical support to TETRA customers
- Provides technical expertise and assistance to corporate sales departments on Radio services (TETRA).
- Fleet mapping customization and Terminal programming.
- Assists customers by way of consultancy, regarding service feasibility, proposes appropriate service solutions and fleet mapping.
- Assists corporate sales for the procurement of TETRA customer products e.g. Mobile Radio Terminals.
- Attends/Calls/Coordinates meetings when required with local approved agents and suppliers for TETRA terminals, company corporate sales and customers to solve complex engineering problems and other aspects of customer services. Minimum Experience & Education Knowledge:
- 5 years of Telecommunications Experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge & Working experience in Trunked Mobile Communications,
- Strong knowledge of Radio Access networks used by local ISP provider and others
- All applicants must be under Family or Company VISA (Transferable).
If you are qualified to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating POSITION NAME in the subject line along with a copy of valid QATARI ID.