Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Home Box, Landmark Group
Date Posted: 29/12/2015
- Should have 1-2 years of experience of Secretary / Executive Secretary.
- Should possess excellent PowerPoint presentation & MS office skills.
- arrange appointments, schedule meetings, receive visitors, screen phone calls, make travel arrangements and respond to requests for information
- Maintain database, visiting cards, address, telephone numbers etc
- Interact with senior national and international officials on a regular basis on behalf of the COO
- Receive all bills and other documents pertaining to administrative and financial approval, sort and prioritize the same for approval by the COO
- Assist in co-ordinating the visits and programmes for national and international missions, including collection and collation of briefing material etc.
- Maintain and update files and retrieve relevant information as and when required
Walk in Interview on 31st December 2015 FROM 10 AM TO 4 PM.
LOCATION: Oasis Center, 3rd Floor, Training Room (In Mall Management Office)